GENERAL BARN RULES, DRESS & EQUIPMENT
COURTESY & GENERAL HORSE CARE
- Please be at the barn at least 20 minutes prior to scheduled lesson. Please be in the arena 5 minutes prior to your lesson.
- Please always show respect for others, their horses and belongings. No profanity.
- It is your responsibility to always check your own tack and horse before mounting.
- When finished riding, it your responsibility to properly walk and cool out horse and put up properly.
- Tack should be cleaned regularly.
- ONLY trainer dogs are allowed at the barn (barn rules).
- If your horse goes, use a shovel to remove it and place in a designated manure buckets. Urine must be washed from barn aisle immediately.
- Footwear: Black tall boots or paddock boots/ half chaps. Leg wear should be cleaned each day.
- Shirts: All shirts should be tucked in and worn with a belt.
- Helmet: Black & must be safety approved. Please note that hair should be worn in a low ponytail, tucked into your helmet, and worn with a hair net of the same color. Please have helmet fitted to accommodate this style.