TACK, CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT BOUTIQUE
- ALTA HILLS TACK: Alta Hills Tack Equine Boutique is the preferred local tack and clothing store by PFF. Owned and operated by fellow equestrian Holly Dwyer, the store is known for carrying the most desired items in the hunter/jumper industry and each items has been tested by Holly or other clients to best understand how they fit, wear and feel. Located in Sandy, UT, Alta Hills Tack travels to many shows and clinics in the surrounding states and also ships free to PFF Customers. Please call Holly at (801) 664-2500 with any questions regarding products, sizing or special orders.
SADDLE MANUFACTURERS (please consult with Mary Rae to set up a fitting appointment)
- EquestrianCoach.com: Comprehensive online equestrian videos featuring professionals including George Morris, Bernie Traurig, Rodrigo Pessoa, Missy Clark and more. Excellent resource explaining and teaching the fundamentals of the American Hunter/Jumper Forward Riding System.
- USHJA: The USHJA is the United States national equestrian organization for hunters and jumpers. USHJA is the United States Equestrian Federation recognized FEI discipline affiliate for show jumping and the USEF recognized national affiliate for hunters.
- USEF: Equestrian competitors, leisure riders, coaches, fans and enthusiasts each share a personal bond with the horse. This commonality defines the membership of the United States Equestrian Federation [USEF] which serves as the National Governing Body for Equestrian Sport.
- BOISE SADDLE AND JUMP CLUB: The Boise Saddle and Jump Club's mission is to support the English style of riding. The club pursues this by sponsoring clinics, organizing horse shows, writing a newsletter for hunter/jumper enthusiasts, and providing a forum where members can learn new issues and advancements in the training and care of Hunter/Jumpers.